Material Handling Sales Manager: Midwest
About the Position
McCue is looking for energetic and talented salespeople to join our team. We have an available position for Regional Account Manager Material Handling in the Southeast region.
- Create and execute on a sales plan for the Material Handling in the territory.
- Build a base of high-profile accounts with repeat sales potential.
- New business opportunity goals are met quarterly.
- Achieve all quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Broaden our client’s brand awareness with new customers across various sectors.
- Systems are effectively utilized to monitor customer activity and set forecasts accordingly.
- Heavy hunting: daily cold calling and prospecting for new business while managing retention of existing business
- Manage sales cycle from prospect to close and pass off to Customer Care & Field Services when necessary to promote customer success.
- Maintain a sales pipeline and share the pipeline with the Operations Team to ensure product supply.
- Achieve a targeted number of trial installations every quarter.
- Fully utilize available resources to maximize award potential and overall success rate.
- Develop account expertise through customer profiling and identification of key decision makers.
- Successfully build relationships with key decision makers by promoting our client’s core values, products, service levels and value proposition.
- Monitor and analyze market and business trends to identify additional selling opportunities.
- Revenue growth of $200,000 within first year
Areas of Responsibility:
- Strategic development of your Material Handling territory while building our client’s brand.
- Effectively utilize Salesforce.com to manage daily activity, create quotations and track success.
- Manage and own the sales forecast.
- Win business with new and existing customers utilizing the Venator Selling Process.
- Actively promote our client through marketing tools, website and catalogs.
- Ability to travel outside territory 4-5 times per quarter to tradeshows or visit to corporate office in Peabody, MA
Critical Factors for Success:
- Knowledge of warehouse and factory environments.
- Have sold safety products to large facilities.
- Be able to negotiate long term agreement deals with end users.
- Intellectual ability to create a large-scale product takeoff/quote
- Able to develop and execute a tactical plan to support the strategic vision of the business
- Ability to sell in costly solutions that will have valuable ROI’s.
- Background in engineering either from college or learned on the job to read architectural prints.
- 2-5 years outside sales experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Ambition & drive
- Sales prospecting
- Control & close
- Emotionally objective
- Accepts rules & direction
- Accepts responsibility
- Relationship and customer focused
- Strong communications skills
- Project management, planning and organizational skills
- Team player
- Outgoing and energetic
- Positive attitude
- Keen sense of urgency
- Full understanding of all our products lines and all of their applications Reports to: VP of Sales - MH Classification: Exempt
Reports to: VP of Sales - MH
First, tell us about you:
- Work history: what you’ve done and what you learned while doing the work
- Your strengths: what gets you out of bed in the morning and what would you do all day, every day if you could have your dream job
- A few of your best answers: we’ll send you the questions after we’ve met your resume