About the Position
As a Graphic Designer for McCue, you’ll create marketing material, visuals for events, presentations, photography, infographics and other visual resources that build an engaged audience.
At McCue, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: We have flexible hours
- Food: Need a snack? We have we have fresh fruit deliveries multiple times per week.
- Location: Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
- Wellness: We have a fitness center on-site.
- Work\Life Balance: Get $500 a year towards something that enriches your life, karate classes, learn to cook, whatever. Find something that makes you better.
Not everyone can be a Graphic Designer (contrary to what some people think). To be seriously considered for the role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least 3 years in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or a similar field, preferred.
- Skills: You must be an excellent designer, someone who understands how to visually communicate a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way. You must also understand the mechanics of an efficient, effective Marketing Automation campaign (HubSpot experience, preferred). We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. It’s also a creative role, so you have to be able to graceful receive criticism and feedback about your work.
As McCue’s primary Graphic Designer, you’ll meet the initiative’s strategic needs on your own, experimenting, learning, and adjusting as you go. Along your journey to grow our brand’s audience and reach, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with marketing and product teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media, video assets, and more).
- Bring new design and content ideas to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, catalogs, signage, trade show collateral, product literature updates, product launches, etc.
- Work with print and creative vendors to ensure projects are completed within set deadlines and in budget
First, tell us about you:
- Work history: what you’ve done and what you learned while doing the work
- Your strengths: what gets you out of bed in the morning and what would you do all day, every day if you could have your dream job
- A few of your best answers: we’ll send you the questions after we’ve met your resume